Rotary Airlock ValvePioneers in the industry, we offer rotary air lock valve from India.
Approx. Price: Rs 75,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
The prime function of a Rotary Valve is to regulate the flow of dust, powder and granular products from one chamber to another whilst maintaining a good airlock.
In the dust filtration field a good airlock is essential on cyclone and bag filter applications in order that the manufacturers quoted high dust collection Efficiencies can be maintained. Airlocks are also important in the pneumatic conveying industry, where product is regulated into a pressure or vacuum conveying line while minimizing air leakage.
With LAIMA INDUSTRIES PVT LTD there are no double standards, all our standard valves are precision machined for close tolerances and minimal eccentricities
|Minimum Order Quantity||01 Piece|
|Size||6" , 8", 10", 12"|
|Motor Power||0.5 to 3 Hp|
|Motor Speed||1440 RPM|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturing|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Maximum number of blades in contact with body at one time without affecting throughput.
- Good throat opening at valve entry allowing high pocket filling efficiency.
- Minimum clearance at rotor tips and sides with body.
- Robust body adequately stiffened to prevent distortion.
- Heavy shaft diameters minimizing deflection.
- Outboard bearings for non-contamination.
- Packing gland type seals.
- Maximizing valve speed to 25 rpm -prolonging life, ensuring good throughput.
- Precision machining of components
Bodies :- Cast Iron, Stainless Steel or Aluminum precision bored.
END COVERS :- Cast Iron, Stainless Steel or Aluminum spigot located in body for Concentricity.
ROTOR :- Fabricated Mild or Stainless Steel.
BEARINGS :- Sealed-for-life ball type rigged outboard.
SHAFT SEAL :- Gland type with PTFE packing.
DRIVE :- TEFC geared motor unit side wall mounted to valve body and complete with Taper Lock sprockets and chain drive all in an enclosed guard.